In High On Life, you may want to adjust your field of view (FOV) to suit your preferences or to improve your gameplay experience. The FOV determines the extent of your vision in the game, and adjusting it can impact how you perceive the environment and respond to threats. If you’re looking to change your FOV in High On Life, you can follow the steps in our High on Life Change FOV Guide.
Changing Your Field of View in High on Life
The unfortunate news is that you cannot change your field of view in High on Life – at least the game is not intended to be played in that way. YOu can use the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker (UUU) to make this change if you are playing on PC. There is no option for changing your FOV if you play on Xbox. Follow these steps:
- Download and install the UUU software.
- Open the software and go to the General tab.
- Select the option to “inject” the DLL. You will receive a message stating that the console has been unlocked.
- Start the game and press the ‘~’ key to open the console.
- To change the FOV to 90, enter “fov90” in the console. To change the FOV to 120, enter “fov120”.
- The game’s FOV will be temporarily changed, but it may revert back to its original value after a short time.
It is important to note that modifying the FOV of a game can potentially have unintended consequences, such as affecting the balance or stability of the game. It is also possible that using third-party software to modify the game may be considered a violation of the game’s terms of service and could result in your account being banned or suspended.
Be the first to comment