Many moons ago, a young lad much like yourself made the same journey that you are making right at this very moment, to accomplish the very same objective that you are looking to accomplish. You affectionately call this young lad Grandpa. And unfortunately, he is no longer with us in body. But he did leave you a rough-looking plot of land, which you are now hoping to turn into a flourishing farm. Just like Grandpa did years ago. That is the plot to Stardew Valley; a farming simulation game designed by Eric Barone and published by Chucklefish.
Stardew Valley Grandpa Guide
While your Grandpa is no longer with you in body, he does follow along with you in spirit… And in goals. These objectives will be the determining factor for your game’s final score. You will gain access to this information at the start of the third year, and you can continually check progress by placing a Diamond into Grandpa’s Shrine. Grandpa will show up on the following day, or after you load the game.
There are a total of 21 available points and I will list all of them below.
Total Earning (7 total points you can earn here)
- 50,000g 1 point
- 100,000g 1 point
- 200,000g 1 point
- 300,000g 1 point
- 500,000g 1 point
- 1,000,000g 2 points
- 30 levels in skills 1 point
- 50 levels in skills 1 point
- Complete the Museum 1 point
- Catch Every Fish 1 point
- Ship Every Item 1 point
- Married with a fully Upgraded House 1 point
- Eight friendship hearts with at least five villagers 1 point
- Eight friendship hearts with at least ten villagers 1 point
- Four friendship hearts with your pet 1 point
- Community Center is Complete 1 point
- Community Center Completion Ceremony Happened 2 points
- Skull Key Obtained 1 point
- Rusty Key Obtained 1 point
Once you have 12 or more points, you will be rewarded with the task of finding the Statue of Perfection. The only way to find out if you have obtained this reward is by looking at the candles by Grandpa’s Shrine
Candles Lit Points You Have Earned
- 0-3 1
- 4-7 2
- 8-11 3
- 12+ 4
Nerds and Scoundrels
And that is everything our Stardew Valley Grandpa Guide has to offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment. And don’t forget to check out our Stardew Valley Honey Guide.