Before you can dive into God Eater 3, it really helps to have an understanding of the game controls. Need a rundown of the God Eater 3 PS4 controls? Nerds and Scoundrels can help with that. Keep reading for our full list of the God Eater 3 PS4 Controls.
God Eater 3 PS4 Controls
Every control option on the PS4 version of God Eater 3.
- Square – Light Attack (Melee Form)/ Fire Bullet 1 (Gun Form) – Square
- Triangle – Heavy Attack (Melee Form)/Fire Bullet 2 (Gun Form)
- Hold Triangle – Charge Devour (Melee Only)
- Hold Triangle or Square – swap Bullets while in Gun Form.
- Circle – Dash (Melee Form)/Roll (Gun Form)
- X – Jump in normal mode and Can jump a second time in Burst Mode.
- R2 + X: Dive
- R1 – Switch between Melee or Gun Form
- Tilt R3 – Swap Lock On Targets
- Hold L1 – Lock On, Tip – Assault Guns, Shotguns, and Ray Guns will lock on but Snipers can’t lock on so it just zooms even further.
- Touchpad – Bring up Item Pallet.
- Triangle while Item Pallet is up – Bring up Command Pallet
- R1 + Triangle – Quick/Air Devour (Melee Form)
- R1 + Triangle – Fire Link Burst Shot (Gun Form)
- R1 + Circle – Guard (Melee Form)
- R1 + Circle – Special Gun Action (Gun Form)
- R1 + Square – Special Melee Action (Melee Form)
- R1 + X – Melee to Gun Action (Melee Form)
Unique Weapon Controls
- Rising Edge – R1 + Square
- Air Dash – Circle while in Air
- Zero Stance – R1 + Square
- Impulse Edge – R1 + Square then Hold R + Square
- Charge Crush – Hold Square
- Parrying Upper – R1 + Square
- Activate Boost Ignition – R1 + Square
- Boost Rush – R1 + Square then during Boost Ignition Mash Square
- Boost Drive – R1 + Square then during Boost Ignition Triangle
- Boost Impact – do the Boost drive and then press R1 + Square
- Charge Glide – Hold Square
- Backflip – R1 + Square
- Round Fang – R1 + Square
- Vertical Fang – R1 + Square then Triangle
- Cleave Fang – R1 + Square then Triangle(vertical Fang) then R1 + Square
- Form Swap – R + Square
- Aerial Bolt – R + Triangle while in Glaive Form
- Raging Moon – Hold Square
- Moon Axe – R1 + Mash Square
- Moon Slash – R1 + Mash Square (Moon Axe) then Triangle
- Backward Dash – R + Circle
- Forward Dash – R + Circle
- Oracle Reserve – R + Circle
- Stealth Field – R + Circle
Nerds and Scoundrels
And that concludes our God Eater 3 PS4 Controls list. Did we leave anything out? Let us know what we missed in the comment section below. Think we did great? We want to hear from you either way! And don’t forget to check out the rest of our God Eater 3 content here at Nerds and Scoundrels. You can also check out the official game trailer below.