Did you get a kick out of our review of Bad Pad? If you liked what Headbang Games is putting out there, we’ve got good news! The team is putting together a new release of Bad Run known as Turbo Edition, and it is heading to alpha testing soon. Stick with Nerds and Scoundrels to get the scoop.
Bad Run – Turbo Edition Preview
Headbang Games has already had a successful launch of Bad Pad, but they’re coming back with a new and improved version of their 2016 release Bad Run. Bad Run – Turbo Edition is stuffed full of features the first game didn’t have. The game offers the same high spots as the original game, including:
- Campaign mode, 4 episodes with 40 levels, mission, and battles.
- Endless mode, master your skills, collect coins and upgrade your character, play until you lose.
- Use your coins to upgrade your character, upgrades are required to get through the levels.
- Daily rewards and lots of achievements with coin rewards.
- Bad Pad comics, finish an episode to reveal more slides of the comics.
- Original guitar driven music by Avishay Mizrav. Playable on any device with a browser, internet access and decent WebGL support.
- Support all screen sizes and orientations.
- Touch controls for Mobile/Tablets and keyboard+mouse controls for PC.
When speaking with the developers, they are most proud of the addition of three enormous castle levels as well as gamepad support for the version.
What’s new in Bad Run – Turbo Edition?
The new edition of the game is going to have a lot of bells and whistles that the original did not. There will be updated graphics and animations, as well as polished UX and UI. The Turbo Edition also has plans for:
- Partial gamepad support
- New gameplay content like mechanics, enemies, and obstacles
- A new version of the intro sequence
- And more
As we’ve said before, we’re a fan of the aesthetic that goes into these games. Bad Run – Turbo Edition looks like a casual game that will surprise you with home many hours you can spend on it. We can’t wait to give it a go!
Interested in the Alpha?
The signups are open, and you can get the game by subscribing here. Stick around with Nerds and Scoundrels, as we’ll check back in once the completed game goes live!